1. The administrator of personal data is LUMINA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Bielany Wrocławskie, 55-040 Kobierzyce, ul. Blue 3, email address: email@example.com
2. Personal data provided in the contact form will be processed for the purpose covered by the consent, ie in order to answer the question sent, pursuant to art. 6 section 1 lit. a) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Personal data will be processed for a period of up to 12 months from the date of consent, and after that time will be deleted, unless the consent granted is withdrawn earlier.
4. The recipients of personal data may be entities from the ATM Grupa Capital Group (https://www.atmgrupa.pl/o-nas/grupa-kapitalowa/), Topacz Investments Sp. z o.o. based in Slęza and other entities authorized to receive personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
5.The data subject has the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit data processing, the right to transfer data and the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this does not affect the earlier lawfulness of data processing by the Administrator .
6. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if it is found that the processing of personal data violates the law.
7. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to answer the question sent.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files, in particular text files, saved by the server on your computer. These files allow you to recognize your device and properly display the website, adjusting it to your preferences. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the device and a unique number.
2. What types of cookies do we use?
Session cookies – temporary files that remain on your device until logging out of the website or turning off the web browser.
“Permanent” cookies – files remain on your device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are manually deleted.
Third party cookies – they allow you to customize the displayed page to your preferences when you make purchases.
Cookies are used for statistical and marketing purposes and to adapt the content of websites to the user’s preferences. Cookies store information about geolocation, the language of the website visitor, and random data on session identifiers. The collected data helps to understand how the user uses the websites, which allows improving their structure and content. The information obtained helps us build statistics on the number of new and regular users and allows us to analyze the visited subpages. Thanks to this information, we constantly improve the navigation around our store and improve the quality of services offered.
4. Removing and disabling cookies
You can change your browser settings at any time so that it does not accept cookies or informs you about their transmission. However, please note that not accepting cookies may cause difficulties in using the website. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed by default. The browser settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” or to inform about their every transfer to the user’s device. More information on disabling the automatic saving of “cookies” can be found in the browser settings (software used for browsing websites).